Join Our Team
About WealthPlan Partners
Our firm works with clients to ensure planning is strategically coordinated to help meet their individual needs. Our client-centric process involves one-on-one attention, long-term visioning and ongoing support from appropriate members of our team, every step of the way. We dedicate ourselves to helping individuals accumulate wealth and preserve it through sound comprehensive financial planning.
- An organizational structure that fosters creative thinking and involvement at all levels of the organization.
- The opportunity to join a growing firm that offers professional growth in a dynamic and intellectually challenging industry.
- The opportunity to work with businesses and prominent families across the country.
- A competitive base salary with an incentive bonus program.
- A Generous Paid Time Off program.
Job Title: Director of First Impressions
Business Processing, Case Follow-Up, Processing Client Service Requests, Client Review Preparation, Client Record Keeping & Client Correspondence Scheduling Filing/Imaging.
This is an excellent career position in our Westlake location. The mutual fit is critical in a smaller, highly interpersonal firm due to the time and cost of training and orientation. The competitive compensation package will be tailored to grow with the candidate’s integration into the firm.
Qualified candidate will possess:
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Excellent people skills.
- Individual must be a positive, team player with extreme attention to details, and a get-it-done and helpful attitude.
- To be highly effective, our business model uses a coordinated team effort, and we are in a constant search of continued improvement of our processes, procedures, and interactions.
- Flexible roles, changing duties, along with a positive passion to grow personally and professionally within the firm, are characteristics we seek in our team members.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are also required.
- Undergraduate degree and previous securities industry experience in an advisory or retail investment office not required but would be helpful.
- High school or equivalent.
- Required experience: 3 years of administrative support.
To be considered, please contact us at 440-471-8153 on Tuesday, Wednesdays or Thursdays between 9:30 am and 11:00 am for further details about the position along with additional application procedures.
Job Title: Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
WealthPlan Partners possesses an active and dynamic annual marketing plan. Maintaining and assisting with this enterprise is a key responsibility for the ongoing success of the firm. We are seeking a motivated, self- starting individual who can execute our marketing initiatives. This individual would be pro-active, detail oriented and organized. Proficiency in Word and Excel is a must.
Job Title: Financial Planner
Financial Advisors interested in understanding more about affiliating with a comprehensive, planning focused organization are encouraged to reach out to WealthPlan Partners for more information.